5/06/2011

Urp...

Sorry the votereward is so late... Since I lost a little bit of blood in my surgery, it seems that a virus managed to enter my system, leaving me with a cold and sore throat. I know it is a virus, since the antbiotic the doctor gave to me is pretty strong indeed, and this, the possibilities of it being an infection are kinda low.

So, yeah, I'm sick, but otherwise OK, All thanks to God.

So, how's it going on your sides? Been checking the facebook page?

I'll give you a reminder, since the guy who did the page has more money than I do, and therefore, has more possibilities of sending assassins if I don't remind you about the page.

http://www.facebook.com/NeosaimComics

EDIT: And now, I find out I owe you people a pic for the page reaching 27 followers! Oh boy :D

No comments: