8/31/2010

NNNNEW VOTEREWARD!

This time... It has what the other 400 readers of this comic --who happen to be all imaginary, by the way-- wanted! More males, and more scalyness! So, they get some Fechi Warrior goodness!

Then again, maybe they wanted to see Slayer. Oh well.

So, what to talk about... Aside of the fact that I've been in a sort of an art block --mainly caused by the fact I haven't been able to focus on drawing, because of games and gamingness-- there's nothing much to report.

I have a few things planned here and there, but, I must be able to conquer this lazyness before I can do them. Thank God for the existance of buffers, and my almost OCD-ish tendency to keep 'em sturdy, or else, we'd have some serious gaps in updates right about now.

But, in the meantime, you'll get to enjoy, very soon, a very short, but very action packed scenes soon. Juuust you wait.

Actually, yes, you'll wait, because there will be a small training montage and stuff like that first. :D

2 comments:

bp3500 said...

meh. that is all.
about everything, basically.

MintWhelp said...

Too bad to hear I failed to entertain. I'll try harder as soon as I can. :D